Every movement must define what it stands for and these 5 core principles are ours.
An agency-based education:
- Must be based in choice and not compulsion
- Helps develop an internal moral compass as one fosters a recognition and love of truth
- Truth best inspires when sought from original source materials
- Should be individualized to allow children to identify their gifts and talents and discover their life’s missions
- Must recognize that parents have the sovereign stewardship to guide their children’s educational journey
Please visit this page for an overview of agency-based education.